Ballistic visor SV-P1
The sighting target is slid longitudinally over the helmet by means of a rail system. The center of gravity of the helmet-visor system thus moves closer to the spinal axis. This increased comfort ensures longer, more fatigue-free operations. Rails and Shroud can still be used without restrictions.
New, innovative visor system with ballistic protection
- The helmet shell is not broken through for the visor mount. The protected area is increased.
- The rails on the helmet can be used without restriction.
- The Shroud can still be used with the system closed or open.
- The visor slides over the helmet. The result: a well-balanced equilibrium.
- The sighting target is available in different protection classes.